Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Colorado Fall Color Tours 2016! - Event Date: 18 Sep. 2016 - 24 Sep. 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353637
Author
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov. 2016 at 8:38pm
Any pictures?....
Getting close to going to press with the calendar, but I still have a few spaces left for some shots.  I'm looking for "big picture" kind of shots.  If you have one or two that you want to send my way...aricktsites@gmail   dot   com
Be sure to send the original shot, full resolution.

Last Call.... If you would like to have a year round memory of this years FCT, better speak up now.  I don't print more than I have orders for, so this is the last call.  PM me if you want to be added to the list.

Thanks!!

She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
Joe Friday View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov. 2016 at 12:11am
I'll try to send some pics tonight. I'm working doubles in Southern California again this week.

Please put me down for 2 calendars.
RICKG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov. 2016 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Joe Friday Joe Friday wrote:

I'll try to send some pics tonight. I'm working doubles in Southern California again this week.

Please put me down for 2 calendars.
Keith I'm not sure I got a chance to thank you for your company that one day with we three, you, me and the OD Mule. See ya again, Muley.
I never met a mule I didn't like!
MC51986 "OD MULE" DOD 01-52
'50 CJ3A "Bucksnort".
Keep 'em Rollin'
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec. 2016 at 12:37pm
OK folks, let's get those great photos into Arick so he can make your memories part of his great calendar for 2017!! 

Just think, only one more month and I will begin the thread for the 2017 FCT!  What a lot of changes since we started doing this 10 years ago.  I'll bet we've had over a hundred different jeeps here over the years.  Heck, we had 54 here just this year!  And I'm already getting emails and pm's about next year.  I think we'll grow it again next year and see how it works, before we consider putting limits on it.  In the mean time, I've got lots of parts to move and a two-post lift to set up.  Oh, and some new lights to install in the shop to light up our evening repairs during FCT.
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2016 at 2:01am
Alright...Looks like I should be ready to print this weekend...

If you have any shots to send...I'll still make last minute changes! 

Its always a struggle to get people to send pictures, but with that said, I think it will still be a great wall hanger and reminder.  There has been a good response once again.  

Here is the information for paying, however you want to pay.   Checks/cash:  Arick Sites  1229 E 125th St., Olathe KS 66061.   PayPal:   arickt@juno.com   However you choose to pay, make sure there is a mailing address included so I don't have to track anyone down...just makes it easier.  Cost this year is:  22 for one, 35 for two, and 47 for three.

Thank you all for providing the subject matter.  I hope to be back on track next year (assuming I can repair all the carnage done by Team Lumpy).  It really is a blast to put this together, and having it hanging around during the year.  I think you all will enjoy them!
She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
tumbleweed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tumbleweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2016 at 8:36pm
Hey Russ - The clock really was cool - hope to see it ticking again in January!
49 CJ3A - Smokey
53 Willys Wagon - Wylie
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec. 2016 at 2:06am
For all that have ordered, the calendars will be in the mail tomorrow.  I'm still waiting to hear from some of ya'll...I'll get them in the mail as soon as you let me know.

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
64CJ5 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64CJ5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec. 2016 at 8:13pm
Arick, the Calendar came today.   Good job!!!  You had great subject matter.  Can not beat Old Jeeps, Mountains, Fall Foliage and Jeeps.  Lots of Jeeps.  Thanks for a good job.

I am looking forward to running new trails this next year.

Thanks  Tom  
64CJ5 "Eeyore"
01TJ "Tigger"
52 M38 Severely demilitarized, "Popeye" The Coast Guard Jeep.
14 JK "Jake"
To Trust Government Defys Both History and Reason.

PUBLIC LAND Owner/User
sonoblast77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonoblast77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec. 2016 at 10:26pm
Arick got my calendar. Looks excellent as always. Just one problem, you didn't have to put a picture of Cowbell's under bits. Lol. Thanks Wade.
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 2016 at 3:43am
My calendar came in the mail today, Arick what a terrific Christmas gift!  Just beautiful ....
Katiedid
48 CJ2A Waltzing Matilda
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2017 at 2:42pm
Happy New Year!   Most of the calendars have made their way to the respective people.  Hope you all like the product, and, I hope you all have them hanging in a place that will make you sigh and daydream on a regular basis!

I have one more trip planned to the Post Office to mail the last wave.  Before I do that, I'll throw it out there that I have 3,  2  1 calendar remaining.  First to speak up gets them.  Let me know!

Edited by ricco - 04 Jan. 2017 at 7:15pm

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
RICKG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2017 at 3:11pm
I got mine before Christmas too. The darn post ofc left the mailbox door open (or it blew open) and it filled w/snow getting the pages wet and wrinkled around the edges! When I look at it I'm reminded of the blowing snow on Antero that afternoon so it's all good.Thumbs Up
I never met a mule I didn't like!
MC51986 "OD MULE" DOD 01-52
'50 CJ3A "Bucksnort".
Keep 'em Rollin'
Icegrinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icegrinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2017 at 4:15pm
us please.. Joe Huffaker  17234 north county road 7, Wellington, Co 80549  Where do we send the money and how much.. leesa
1949 Hard to be Green
dandjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dandjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2017 at 5:26pm
Arick, the check is in the mail, just like last year! Thanks  Dan
Address with the check.

47 cj2a
Warn O/D
03 Rubicon

canon-joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canon-joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 3:06am
Where can I get info on 2017 tour..dates etc???
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 3:16am
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353637