Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

at the cruise-in today...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: at the cruise-in today...
    Posted: 03 Sep. 2011 at 1:01am
so me and my boy just got back from the usual friday cruise-in..first time the weather cooperated since the jeep was finished...so off we went...i am so glad shes a driver..my son had a blast and it was nice enjoying the jeep...looking around the parking lot...
we were the only ones eating on..let alone in their vehicles..LOL

then my buddy showed up and his two girls joined in...
it was great seeing kids have fun..after all they are the ones continuing the hobby and love of these things......
oh..and roc..you were right..i had 3 people ask what year she was even with the license plates.....

Edited by all4jpn - 03 Sep. 2011 at 1:08am
46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project
all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep. 2011 at 1:04am
off topic but i love my other buddys goat...he got back from Vietnam and ordered her...original owner..his wife drove the kids to school in her..and both kids took their road test in the 90's with it...yep..she was a daily driver into the 90's and had a frame off that was finished last year...even though i have..im scared to drive that thing..way nice..
46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project
damar2yxr View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damar2yxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep. 2011 at 2:57am
Funny that showed up. THAT is my DREAM car! Jeeps are in my blood but if I were ever to do a car
THAT would be it.
eat,sleep,jeep

Proud father of a Marine, Army Dentist, Navy Pilot and a Princess. LIFE IS GOOD!
43MB,47CJ2-A,48CJ2-A X2,70Jeepster Commando 1/2 cab,84CJ-7,
 Post Reply Post Reply