Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Colorado Fall Color Tours 2017!! - Event Date: 17 Sep. 2017 - 23 Sep. 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
aboyandhisdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyandhisdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Colorado Fall Color Tours 2017!!
    Posted: 24 Jan. 2018 at 6:30pm
Here is the link to the 2018 FCT:

https://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/colorado-fall-color-tours-2018_topic41521_page1.html

I too, didn't realize the new thread was up for several days.
Tom
1949 CJ3A

m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2018 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by JeepRobbins JeepRobbins wrote:

Mike & Nancy - We are all anxious to hear WHEN is the 2018 FCT set?  We have been waiting patiently since last September to hear the word....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeeper's are starting to get unruly.... 

Jim

Jim, could I recommend some cheater glasses from wally world to help you find your answer?  Then I might recommend looking for the 2018 FCT thread that I started a couple weeks ago right here in the shows and get togethers section of theCJ2Apage.  I think that will help you tremendously in solving your scheduling dilemma.  Beyond that I'm not sure how to help you. Wink LOL
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2018 at 3:38am
Originally posted by JeepRobbins JeepRobbins wrote:

Mike & Nancy - We are all anxious to hear WHEN is the 2018 FCT set?  We have been waiting patiently since last September to hear the word....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeeper's are starting to get unruly.... 

Jim

Look at the FCT 2018 thread!

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
JeepRobbins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepRobbins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2018 at 12:44am

Jim
JeepRobbins
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2018 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Lee (MN) Lee (MN) wrote:

Originally posted by Katiedid Katiedid wrote:

Now, Michael.  It's 2018 ....

Lee

Yes it is!  And a great year it's been too!  I put up my new FCT calendar and it looks marvelous! 

oh...

was there something else?? ....
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2018 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Katiedid Katiedid wrote:

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
Rick G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2018 at 5:00pm
Arick,  I’m glad you are recovering well.  Looking forward to seeing you on the trails soon.  Prayers for a full and speedy recovery!
1947 CJ2a #119929    "Gus"
1951 CJ3a #451-GB1-24268   “Newt”

My Videos
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2018 at 2:04pm
Arick, you and Paul are an important part of this story we're living.  Everyone knows a picture is worth a thousand words, and you have saved us all a bunch of typing! Hope to see you on the trail this year.

Katiedid
48 CJ2A Waltzing Matilda
TERRY View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TERRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2018 at 10:18pm
Good to see you are recovering. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel once the healing/rehab are done.

BOULDER 48 2A
Icegrinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icegrinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2018 at 4:08pm
hi arick   Glad to hear you are doing well.  I would like to order 2 more calendars for mark and Lisa Lannerd   I will PayPal you the money or have them do it. Thanks. Leesa
1949 Hard to be Green
aboyandhisdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyandhisdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2018 at 3:58pm
Great news, Arick.  And through it all, you still have time to deal with calendars...amazing!
Tom
1949 CJ3A

ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2018 at 3:43pm
Hi everyone!  Just want to say thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.  I've been home almost two weeks now, and by all professional accounts, I'm healing nicely.  From my perspective it's already taken too long!...I have stuff to do!   I've been back in the hospital one time trying to regulate the afib goings on and it was controlled with an IV.  I hope to avoid any more of that with...what else!.... More drugs!   The next few weeks will be settling on a suitable "viscosity" for my blood, mechanical valve combo to eliminate, as best they can, the chance of clots.   I have had some good days, and then I'm down the next day.  It doesn't make sense to me, but I'm not able to change things, just roll with it.  Given the cold snap happening right now, I'm not missing any drive time so that's all good!

CALENDARS!!!....I'm going to run some more to fill existing requests.  If anyone that didn't get in on the first go-round wants to chime in for one or two, say so in the next day or two.  They will be going out next week sometime.  Please refer to a page or two ago for pay options. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  Thanksforr all the support!  It means a lot to me!
She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 3:49pm
... just talked to Arick. He is doing better every day but he is still kinda wiped out from the surgery. He is coming home today!
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by m38mike m38mike wrote:

...... And speaking of Arick, we'd sure like to know what the result of his surgery was, and how he's doing now. ....
Arick's surgery went well. The valve was very bad and likely a lifelong progressive issue according to Debbie. Anywho, the Aneurysm is gone and he is responding well. When I talked to him last, he was not very comfortable but that was a couple days ago. Hope to hear from him today.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
tumbleweed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tumbleweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 1:58pm
3A Steve,

I think one thing that makes the FCT such a success is that there are so many of us that take their sons, daughters, wives, and fathers to witness the beauty that Colorado offers in the fall. We also come for the friendship and the hospitality the Mike and Nancy offer. If you only do one or two Jeep gatherings a year this one is a must! Look back at the past FCT posts and all you see are smiles and awesome colors!

This will be a memorable trip if your son goes along - and let him drive so he gets the bug!!!!!!!Wink

Tumbleweed
49 CJ3A - Smokey
53 Willys Wagon - Wylie
3A Steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3A Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 1:13pm
Will do. Think I have convinced my oldest son to take some time off and come with me.
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 12:59pm
Never thought I'd fight fire in December in the Black Hills, but we did.  The Legion Lake fire burned 58,000 acres.  No homes.  Did force some evacuations but no towns threatened.  Snow over the weekend pretty well killed the fire.  I'm home now, getting ready for our family Christmas Dinner.  We'll have a house full.  

We got our calendars too, and we think Arick did an outstanding job again!  I love looking at all the photos and seeing who's Jeeps I recognize.  And speaking of Arick, we'd sure like to know what the result of his surgery was, and how he's doing now.  

3A Steve, I'll announce next year's FCT dates in about 2-3 weeks.  Stay tuned to this part of the forum.  
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
64CJ5 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64CJ5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec. 2017 at 5:04am
The calendar came to day, thanks.  Good job putting it together.  Really love the subject matter. Winter came to day, 4" of snow on the drive way that we park on. 
64CJ5 "Eeyore"
01TJ "Tigger"
52 M38 Severely demilitarized, "Popeye" The Coast Guard Jeep.
14 JK "Jake"
To Trust Government Defys Both History and Reason.

PUBLIC LAND Owner/User
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>