Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Bought NJTOOL'S "Almost Finished Engine".

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Airbrnrcndo76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Bought NJTOOL'S "Almost Finished Engine".
    Posted: 25 Feb. 2017 at 9:25pm
I just wanted to send out a huge Thank You to NJTOOL. So ya'll know, this man drove that engine from New Jersey to The North Carolina/South Carolina border for me as I'm a bit disabled and l can't do long drives. He's a great guy, and it was beyond anything I've seen anybody do in a long, long time. GREAT deal and engine too!!
Those that want to read the saga of this engine it's posted on here somewhere and I'm honored to be the one that'll button it up.

P.S. He has an AWESOME steering wheel puller kit in a hand made box and it's awesome. I'd have bought it but tapped myself after buying his engine. Make a great addition to your tool kit.

Thanks again NJTOOL, I appreciate what you did for me.

Airbrnrcndo76. (Greg Potter)
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2017 at 5:49am
Congratulations on the motor! So how long until it is installed and you are driving around?
Airbrnrcndo76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airbrnrcndo76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2017 at 11:52am
Well, it'll still be awhile as I'm just to the point of media blasting the frame. I give it 6-9 months...
CJ2A-CT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ2A-CT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2017 at 10:47pm
Greg, Glad to hear you had a great experience. Keep us updated regarding your project.. Dana (101st Airborne)
46 CJ2a 22786 Brer Rabbit, 53 Willys Wagon, 62 Willys Pickup building with son-in-law, Jason
Airbrnrcndo76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airbrnrcndo76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2017 at 11:08pm
Thanks Dana! Airborne Brother!
Gil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2017 at 1:46am
Good luck Greg on your build and have fun doing it.

Giles.
 Post Reply Post Reply