Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Indiana HoosierWillys Jeep Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indiana HoosierWillys Jeep Club
    Posted: 08 Mar. 2017 at 2:44am
Calling all Hoosiers! If you're looking for a family-oriented group to cruise the backroads or hit the trails, we're your club. We have some members in the surrounding states who travel for events as well.

Currently we have over 50 members. Most of our events have been in southern Indiana, specifically Brown County. I wish to expand outings for those of us who live a bit further north.

How to find us
This thread
Right here will be our "homebase" on thecj2apage. We'll keep you updated on upcoming events and general conversation. To be notified when someone posts on this thread:
1. Click reply to this thread
2. Ensure the "Email Notify me of Replies" is selected before replying.

Facebook
I encourage everyone to join the Facebook group. If you've never been before- it's very simple, in fact much simpler than forums. You can instantly share pictures and stories. We post daily.

Email
We have a mailing list for detailed information on upcoming events. PM me your: phone, email, city/state, and what model Jeep you own.

Upcoming Events
May 19-20th
Columbus, IN
2017 Spring Willys Reunion
You do not want to miss this one!! Check out their website: http://willysreunion.com/swr17.htm

July 8-9th
Sat 8-5 Sun 10-5
Boone County Fairgrounds Lebanon, IN
2017 Jeep Frenzy Weekend
This is an event being put on by a fellow club member for all makes of Jeep. Included are obstacle courses, vendors, and clubs. In 2016, over 350 Jeeps and 480 people attended. $4 per vehicle.
https://www.facebook.com/trailgatrspromo/

BENSH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BENSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2017 at 5:09am
Hug
    1945 CJ2a 11495
Nick_ View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug. 2017 at 6:38pm
Any Hoosiers ready to enjoy this beautiful weather?

I'm up for off-road parks or cruising through the scenic gravel roads of Indiana. The Yellowwood State Forest area has plenty to offer. Badlands is a mild place to get dirty.
67charger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67charger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug. 2017 at 7:02pm
I'm all for it.
WeeWilly View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeeWilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug. 2017 at 3:17am
Sounds great, I will be watching for up-dates

Jim
47 CJ2A (Ranch Hand) 48 CJ2A, 48 Willys truck, T3C 3782, M274 (Military Mule)
Nick_ View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep. 2017 at 4:35pm
A bit of short notice but a fellow HoosierWilly informed me of an event this weekend. I think it would be fun to check out the crawler course, watch other people, and then maybe a ride around the local backroads?

Event info
September 9-10th
10 am to 5 pm
$10 per Jeep load 1 day
$15 for whole weekend
Saturday: rock crawling 35" tires and under
Sunday: 35" and larger

Ceraland Park
3989 S 525 E, Columbus, Indiana 47203

"Calling all Jeeps and Jeep enthusiasts. Ceraland is hosting the 3rd annual Jeep show. The event costs $15 per Jeep load for a weekend pass or $10 per Jeep load for a daily pass. There will be silent auction, food vendors, RTI ramp, balance beam, rock crawl, and swap meet. Fun for the whole family! Additional fees will be applied to the extra activities for the event."
 Post Reply Post Reply