Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Your Jeep Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Project pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobodyjeff5888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Project pictures
    Posted: 06 Mar. 2017 at 8:18pm
I would love to post pictures of my 46 2a but I can't figure out how to send them from my Samsung smart phone. Is there photo post for dummies on thisc site.
If you plan on a tutorial, use small words and pictures. Thanks in advance for any help
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar. 2017 at 9:22pm
From here. http://thecj2apage.com/forums/pics-from-i-phone_topic37783.html

Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

Originally posted by PapaC PapaC wrote:

..... That way when you go to the picture you want to upload it will give you the IMG code that you want to copy and paste here. The regular I-phone app doesn't include this code correctly that you want to copy and paste unless you are on the photobucket 'full site'.....
I'm not sure what the problem is but the photobucket app does give you the img codes:

From photobucket app, browse to and select the picture you want to post.

.... then click the left bottom "i" icon.  Another box will pop up:

... select one of the four types of links and it will copy the link to your clipboard. Then simply paste the link into your post.

To upload an image, browse to the folder you want the image to be uploaded to and choose the cloud icon (second left).  

....This will bring up a browser and allow you to select an image to upload from your camera roll.  The app will resize your images automagically.  I find the app to be faster than the full site but mileage may vary.

HTH.
Nobodyjeff5888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobodyjeff5888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2017 at 6:01am
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2017 at 8:04am
You did it! ClapLOL
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2017 at 11:40am
Nice flatty
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Nobodyjeff5888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobodyjeff5888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2017 at 11:50am
Thanks. I'm Bedford pa. Today to try her out on some trails.
 Post Reply Post Reply