Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Role Call IFFC Presidents on the Pages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb. 2013 at 3:15am
MONTANA still here. Slow in getting going, but I did get two more fellas today at the local gun show to sign up. Need to try a get together with shakyshot planned. Hopfully this spring maybe.
Frank

GPW 96842
CJ2A 10399
48 CJ2a
49 cj2a
GP

Where there's a WILLYS there's a way.
Montana Rocky Mt. Flat Fender Club
jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb. 2013 at 3:55am
If it helps...and Im sorry!!!
the IFFC dose have a web site www.internationalflatfenderclub.com  there is also a blog section.  I also have the current patrols listed with there presidents.  Some of them also have links to there facebook pages or email address.
Furthermore the IFFC dose have a FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/InternationalFlatFinderClub 
As for the Im Sorry...We sold our house a couple of months ago.  We are currently staying in a rental while we build.  We are unable to get internet at the rental, so Ive been slacking on the IT stuff.  Also I am self taught on this. 

My Jeep won a war, Your Honda mowed my yard!
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb. 2013 at 4:22am
Scott, no worries!  Thanks a ton for your efforts with all your personal world in a dizzy.  Scott (Haines Garage) has help on the way!  Please get in touch with him if you can.
Lew
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb. 2013 at 2:12am
I am at the moment updating the list for the new IFFC Site. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE A PATROL TO NOTIFY ME NOW!. New site to launch soon. I need a complete updated list. I have logged everyone whom has responded here.
williamsmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamsmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb. 2013 at 4:30pm
Arkansas is here.  I had a yahoo account set up but for some reason I was getting viruses through Internet Explorer, Facebook and yahoo.  After fixing, I can't get into Yahoo now to retrieve our 3 member's.  One of them DanS is a member here so I would like to update my e-mail to my cox address.

Marty Williams
martywilliams1@cox.net
1946 CJ2A #72643

wrdabney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrdabney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr. 2013 at 9:11pm
Scott, Just saw this thread.  Tennessee FFC is alive and growing.  Info is in my sig.  Trying to put a few small things together for this summer.
TnFFC facebook page
President, TnFFC
Tennesseeflatfenderclub@yahoo.com
'47 T3-C # 23839
'48 CJ2A Body tag # 20xx52
19OlllllllO41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19OlllllllO41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar. 2018 at 7:00pm
Illinois here!   Myself and Eric Grendahl head up the IL patrol.  

Here is a link to the IL patrol FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/306990183037115/

You can also PM me here or email me at thewillysjeepman@gmail.com if you need to get ahold of me. 
Present:
'41 Ford GP
'42 Ford GPW
'43 Willys MBT
'48 Willys Pickup
'93 YJ
'05 TJ Rubicon (Elec. Lime Green)
Past:
'46 CJ2A, '83 CJ7, '92 YJ, '00 XJ, '99 TJ, '04 WJ, '05 TJ Rubicon (Impact Org.)
williamsmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamsmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar. 2018 at 4:47pm
Arkansas here but no activity do to disability. I have had people respond but usually to far south. I would like someone to take over.
Thank you,
Marty Williams
martywilliams1@cox.net
1946 CJ2A #72643

ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2018 at 11:28am
A small group of us are starting up a patrol in north central Virginia, the Fredericksburg Flat Fender Club. No officers, dues or other complications. Just a group of guys who get together to cruise the area, go to breakfast, do a little wrenching, attend car shows and generally have fun. We have a fb page and welcome others in the area.
Steve

1948 CJ2A - It goes nowhere fast, but anywhere slow.
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2018 at 1:24pm
Good for all of you. We have never had a "Club". We are just a bunch of old guys that go out to play with our 4X4s. We don't care what they are. Jeeps, Toyotas, Nissans, old or new. I will have to say that my 3B is the oldest of the bunch and I can pretty much keep up with all of the new rigs. It has also been the one that has been owned the longest. 'Taint stock, looks stock except for the tires.
uncamonkey
73 cj5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73 cj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep. 2018 at 4:10am
Did anyone ever start a patrol for Mississippi? I saw a couple guys on facebook chatting about it some time ago but I've yet to see anything since then. 
CJ3B
russnj View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russnj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep. 2018 at 8:11pm
Most likely the IFFC will answer you on facebook.

43 MB, 48 CJ2A, 50 CJ3A, 55 M38A1, 56 CJ5, 79 M151A2, M100 ,65 M416
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep. 2018 at 1:57am
looks like we have at least 3 other members in Mississippi.   I would suggest you start a patrol up.  Just post it here and if you do fb post it there too.  If not, give me a contact and I'll post for you.
Lew Ladwig
73 cj5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73 cj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep. 2018 at 6:11am
Ok, started the MS patrol. 

FB group link MSFFC

email: davidnoahfreibert@gmail.com
CJ3B
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep. 2018 at 12:36pm
cool!
Lew Ladwig
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12