Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Things 1 & 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thing 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things 1 & 2
    Posted: 09 Feb. 2017 at 1:36pm
It's been my personal observation that one can have too many wives or girlfriends; worse when combined. I'm just happy that this universal law does not apply to Jeep's or dogs. Meet Thing 1 and Thing 2. Both are 1946 CJ2A. There's a Trailer that came with Thing 1. The Commando is for hauling larger numbers around the grand estate can't get any more pics to upload because of size issues.
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2017 at 2:17pm
There are also some environs where mixing jeeps and wives or girlfriends doesn't work out... though the best solution is generally ditching the latter and getting the aforementioned dogs, lol-

Welcome!
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
masscj2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masscj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2017 at 6:21pm
Welcome. I solved the aforementioned problem. I ended the relationship with wife 2 and found a girlfriend that didn't mind what I did out in the barn or how many Jeeps, guns or bottles of Bourbon were lying about. And she wants me to get another dog and not sell the Harley. Life is good around here.
1946 CJ2a Dauntless aka Jalopy
1946 VEC stock
1981 CJ-8 5.3 LS
1966 CJ-6 SBC TUX
1968 CJ-6 225 V6
1974 CJ-6 4.2
1967 M-416
East Coast Modified CJ's
Thing 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thing 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2017 at 6:28pm
Are you certain that you have not died and gone to some sort of Jeep heaven.
2t2-crash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2t2-crash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2017 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by masscj2a masscj2a wrote:

Welcome. I solved the aforementioned problem. I ended the relationship with wife 2 and found a girlfriend that didn't mind what I did out in the barn or how many Jeeps, guns or bottles of Bourbon were lying about. And she wants me to get another dog and not sell the Harley. Life is good around here.

Damn dude... you scored! Your girlfriend and my wife would get along fine. I got lucky on my first pick, especially since the CJ is technically my wife's and she WANTS me to make it an MB clone... and didn't bat an eye when I told her I'm putting a Pintle mount on it which will eventually have a semi-auto M1919 as well as a rack for my Garand.
Thing 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thing 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb. 2017 at 2:00am
More pics Thing 1 before pic one of the locals. The skinny one on the right
masscj2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masscj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb. 2017 at 11:04pm
2t2crash, you will not hear me complain and she is staying a little while longer. Well at least until she figures out how to get out of the cuffs.....
1946 CJ2a Dauntless aka Jalopy
1946 VEC stock
1981 CJ-8 5.3 LS
1966 CJ-6 SBC TUX
1968 CJ-6 225 V6
1974 CJ-6 4.2
1967 M-416
East Coast Modified CJ's
gostby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gostby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2017 at 3:59am
I recognize things one and 2 but don't recognize thing 3,the long scaley one. I usually deal with ones that have rattles. Gary
gostby
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2017 at 4:27am
We assume it's a dead #3 since it seems to be missing most of its head.
uncamonkey
Thing 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thing 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2017 at 2:12pm
The skinny one was a large Copperhead. He shouldn't have scared me so bad. Would have been a nice hatband if I hadn't have beaten him up so much. I promised to be more restrained in the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply