Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 22nd Annual Fall Willys Reunion Sep 8-9 Fulton, MO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

22nd Annual Fall Willys Reunion Sep 8-9 Fulton, MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willysreunion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 22nd Annual Fall Willys Reunion Sep 8-9 Fulton, MO
    Posted: 22 May 2017 at 12:16pm

Announcing the 22nd Annual Fall Willys Jeep Reunion for 2017

Auto World Museum

Fulton, MO

A block of rooms is reserved at the Baymont Inn for the Willy Reunion and only discounted until Jul 5th so make your reservations soon. After that they will be release for Mizzou Footbat patrons.

http://willysreunion.com 

Art C

Willys Reunion Staff - (Web Administrator)

http://willysreunion.com/
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 12:34pm
Thanks Art!

This year the event will be held at the Auto World Museum. Check out the website. Many classic cars and the museum is a throwback to the past. The hotel is 1 mile away. The road between the two is a frontage road with no traffic and there will be Willys shuttle service between the two. There will also be security at the Museum.

This year, we are going to do a little wheeling at Potawatomi Off-road Park in Fulton for those who are interested. This will be Friday evening. If anyone is interested in wheeling Thursday, let me know. If there are enough, we can do Thursday as well. Officially, you are supposed to have a roll bar or hard top, and seat belts. If you have neither and still want to take your vintage Willys out on the trail, send me an email or call me. (Contact info on website) The trail can be done easily in a stock Willys. The tougher obstacles all have bypasses.

Like "willysreunion"said, Hotel reservations have to be made by July 5 to guarantee a room. Tell them you are with the Willys Jeep Reunion.

Hope you guys can make it!
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:45pm
We just had a great time at the Spring Willys Reunion. When I sat down at my desk today I thought that I would make registrations for the Fall Willys Reunion. I called the Baymont Inn & they said it was all booked up (couldn't find Willys Reunion). It's listed under Gloss Car Show. There are still rooms available. Book early as Football Game people will take them after July 5th. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Have a great Summer.
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:15pm

Thanks for the 'Gloss Car Show' tip. They understood my request right away. My room is booked. The group rate of $75/night is technically only or Friday and Saturday, but they gave me Thursday the same price. Very nice to talk with on the phone.    

Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 2:00am
Darlene called and now they know what "Willy Reunion" means
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 9:41pm
Cant wait!  Ill get my rooms booked in the next few days.

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 3:23am
Hi all,

Just a reminder that you need to make your hotel reservations by July 5. After that, the rooms will be released to Mizzou Football. Don't miss out!

Also, Admission to the Auto World Museum is free to everyone registered for the Willys Reunion

Also, There will be security at night to watch the vehicles and vendors parts.

July 5 is just around the corner.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Doug Timme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug Timme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 5:16pm
Just made my reservations and registered. 
Cheap Jeep (CJ) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheap Jeep (CJ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2017 at 11:12pm
Lonnie and I just made reservations. We weren't sure if he would be able to make it. He has had a few medical problems to show up and just now healing from minor surgery. He is a real trouper, can't wait for the show. Looking forward to seeing everyone.....
birddog7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birddog7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 1:04pm
I am signed up too. Remember today last day to get a room at the hotel. It's going to be a busy month for shows.
Birddog
1945 CJ2A
1956 CJ3B
1946 CJ2A
1948 CJ2A
1948 CJ3A
1946 Bantam Trailer
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 1:05pm
Quick reminder.  Today is the last day to Guarantee a hotel reservation:

(573) 642-2600

Tell them you are with the Willys Jeep Reunion
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

al_minn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_minn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 10:16pm
Does anyone know if there is a parking area that would accomodate an RV? (No hookups, just room to park it) We tried calling the museum but the woman answering the phone didn't seem to know any information about that.....
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 1:31am
I'm sure you can park the RV at the museum. There is plenty of room. I'd prefer to have a few there at night.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

al_minn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_minn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 2:25am
OK, we are registered and will be there ....
CHOO46CJ2A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHOO46CJ2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug. 2017 at 3:02pm
just an FYI I have posted items in the for sale section, I am in Montgomery city MO, which is 35 minutes away from Fulton right off HWY 70. I am also selling a 47 that is running and was going to bring that to the show if not sold by then
Matt in Missouri
48cj2a View Drop Down
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug. 2017 at 4:34pm
Registered and lucked out still got a room too!
Art C USAF (Retired)

47 CJ2A #134955 Project
48 CJ2A #206759
62 L6226 Station Wagon #58167 10900
45 T3-C #191 Project
http://www.bantamt3c.com
http://www.48cj2a.com
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2017 at 3:25am
So with the jeeps being 1 mile from the hotel, what is the after banquet campfire situation?
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2017 at 11:36am
we can do it either way. The road between the museum and the hotel is a frontage road with no traffic.  There is one intersection at the very end by the hotel.  During the event, Barry and Craig will be doing shuttle service to and from the hotel as will I. After hours, I'll be at the parking lot party and can drive anyone back and forth as need be. 
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>