Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Birthdays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birthdays
    Posted: 04 Sep. 2017 at 12:24pm
I'm not good at remembering when they are. A few years ago I was in front of my computer and wondered why I was getting all of these email messages. Oh yeah, it's my birthday!
Last year we were up in the mountains around this time and Mike wandered over to tell me that it was Rons birthday. Crap, I didn't know that, but I dug around in my camper because I thought I had something he could use. I handed him a brick of .22 LR ammo. Ron and Shirley had bought a couple of .22 lever action rifles earlier It was a bit hard to find ammo back then.
uncamonkey
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep. 2017 at 7:23pm
You just dug around in your camper and found a brick of .22s?  Cool camper!!  LOL
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep. 2017 at 10:30pm
It was my home for several months at a time when I was doing jobs in the mountains. You need to have your comforts and toys. It is a 4X4 Mitsubishi Fuso diesel.
uncamonkey
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2017 at 3:10am
I have too many toys.  If I didn't have so many, my home would have wheels and I'd have new neighbors almost every night.
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2017 at 3:43am
Got it about the "stuff" around. I suppose that's why I sold off my 3 motorcycles and am trying to get rid of some vehicles. Carpentry tools, books anyone? About 1/2 of my mothers house ended up here and I have a small house.
uncamonkey
 Post Reply Post Reply