Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

black bear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3A Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: black bear
    Posted: 26 Dec. 2018 at 10:17pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr7Nkl0pkJk

Not sure where (if anywhere) this belongs. I found it quite funny and understandable. The wife's commentary is something I think many if not most of us can understand.
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 2018 at 10:21pm
Yup. That video has been re-posted on this forum many times. Hilarious!!
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 2018 at 2:27am
Tammy Wynette in the background is everything LOL
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Mark W. View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 2018 at 2:42am
My wife would flat get out and tell me where to find my stuff. We have done a few narrow forest service roads with steep drop off's and she was not having any fun. You guys should see some of the Forest Service roads we drive Dump truck and trailer on while maintaining them. The fun is when you have to pass the guy coming up.
Chug A Lug
1948 2A Body Customized
1949 3A W/S
1957 CJ5 Frame Modified
Late 50's 134L 9.25"clutch T90A D18 (1.25") D44/30 flanged E-Locker D25 5.38 Since 1962
Nothing Special View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Special Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 2018 at 3:35am
My wife was a little concerned about doing Black Bear this summer in the big (relatively) Bronco after doing it 18 years earlier in a CJ5, but she OKed it on our trip this past summer, and sort of wondered what the big deal was after getting on it again.  I'm fortunate to get to go on fourwheeling vacations with her!

(And I certainly get that Black Bear is a scary trail and can freak out people not used to that sort of thing.  But it actually is quite an easy trail.)
Bob

Flatfender wannabe
'71 Ford Bronco
thesnoops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thesnoops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr. 2020 at 5:32am
That was amazing! Laughed so hard at these lovebirds with that crazy old music in the background. 
 Post Reply Post Reply