Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buzz Saw center link mount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buzz Saw center link mount
    Posted: 13 Feb. 2017 at 1:29pm
I made this buzz saw center link mount for mounting a Newgren buzz saw to he back of a Willys with a three point hitch. The buzz saw center link mounted to a hard point rather than a standard top link to help it swing up when it lifted.

ArtC's jeep had one and the Omix Ada jeep has one too. This is a copy of those. It bolts onto the top two bolts of the belt pulley housing. As you can see a hitch pin goes through i and it has a place to for the chain for the pin to go through.

I could make a few of these if anyone needs them. I'll have a small supply at the Spring Reunion.

I had maybe 3 hours into making this one but I'd probably have two into copies of it. The photo showing it in use is from the Omix jeep.

I'm not supplying the pin with it, you can get those at TSC or any farm store. It's a standard 3/4 hitch pin.

Let's say $35 shipped.

1946 CJ2A #23881
1953 CJ3b, nice!
1949 Jeepster
1947 Empire Model 90
1985 CJ10A
Spen "S" Utility trailer
Kubota l3400
 Post Reply Post Reply