Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Club in Pacific Northwest?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEEPzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Club in Pacific Northwest?
    Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:22pm
Looking for CJ2A club, or similar.
mike in oregon View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike in oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2016 at 5:42am

Marty we have a very unofficial club (OREGON FLAT FENDER CLUB) We are here in Oregon and you are welcome to hang out with use. Send me your Email address and I will inform you when we have a outing. We just finished the Oregon Spring Fling this past weekend so check out the post in the event section and you will see what its all about. Welcome to the Page.

MIKE IN OREGON
President of Oregon Flat Fender Club.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Flat-Fender-Club/222864787838570

46 CJ2A 38007
46 CJ2A 79863
BANTAM T3-C 25314
1947cj2willis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1947cj2willis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 4:06am
Originally posted by mike in oregon mike in oregon wrote:

Marty we have a very unofficial club (OREGON FLAT FENDER CLUB) We are here in Oregon and you are welcome to hang out with use. Send me your Email address and I will inform you when we have a outing. We just finished the Oregon Spring Fling this past weekend so check out the post in the event section and you will see what its all about. Welcome to the Page.

Cool. An oregon club.   I live on the oregon coast and have been looking for some others in our fare state
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 6:00am
Originally posted by 1947cj2willis 1947cj2willis wrote:

Originally posted by mike in oregon mike in oregon wrote:

Cool. An oregon club.   I live on the oregon coast and have been looking for some others in our fare state

Where on the coast? I am in Astoria.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1947cj2willis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 1:32pm
I live in Myrtle point
Red Dog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2016 at 2:32pm
Marty,

Welcome to the forum. Mike's info on the Oregon Flat Fenders Club is the only group of which I am aware in our NW area. I have been on the last two annual Spring Flings that Mike hosts and have thoroughly enjoyed them. The group is fairly small (which is a good thing) so you get to know everyone who attends. The Spring Fling consists of various day trips with lunch in the woods and lots of good Jeep company and conversations, not to mention great scenery. I would encourage you to join us for this event.

I live about 70 miles south of Mike in the Roseburg area and usually plan to stay the long weekend at one of the (sort of) nearby motels such as Oakridge; about 25 miles away. Camping is available much closer.

I think you will enjoy this forum as the folks are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable! Welcome.

Darrell
I work out at the gym so I can eat cookies!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1947cj2willis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2016 at 1:07pm
Roseburg eh. I used to live there for 35 years.   Know the area well. Like to see your flatty sometime
Red Dog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2016 at 2:50pm
I would be glad to show you my Jeep; let me know via PM if you are going to be in the area. I actually live in Melrose which is only about 15 minutes from the freeway as you probably know.

There is also a thread under 'My Jeep Project" on my rebuild with lots of pictures of my restoration in 2014-2015. It shows the progression but not much of the final product. I need to update it as it turned out quite well. The thread is called 'A Lifetime of Jeep Memories'.

Edited by Red Dog - 22 June 2016 at 2:53pm
I work out at the gym so I can eat cookies!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1947cj2willis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2016 at 7:07pm
Used to live on elgarose loop road growing up.   Know the Melrose area well. I'll be over there this Saturday.   I'll pm you later.
gostby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gostby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb. 2017 at 3:48am
The NW covers a large area. Is there a Willy's group in E Washington?
gostby
gostby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gostby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2017 at 3:52am
If none in Eastern WA, how about the panhandle of northern ID?
gostby
Rock Rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb. 2017 at 3:38am
Hey just saw this post and wanted to let everyone know I have started up the Blue Mountain Patrol of the International Flat Fender Club. You can find our page on Facebook. Just getting started but will be looking to have an event later this spring or early summer. 

Richard

Richard W Galloway
1946 CJ2A #79902
1977 C-10
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar. 2017 at 9:22pm
Glad to see new patrols of the IFFC forming. Please let those on the IFFC fb page know. We are.building a nice list of patrols world wide! Thanks for taking the lead!
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
Rock Rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr. 2017 at 3:46am
I have posted on the IFFC FB page and should already be on the list of clubs there. I also have a FB page up for the BMP for the IFFC as well. 

Richard
Richard W Galloway
1946 CJ2A #79902
1977 C-10
LesBerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LesBerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by gostby gostby wrote:

If none in Eastern WA, how about the panhandle of northern ID?

Second! That would be great.
1948 CJ2A 157713 24" Stretch "Old Ironsides"
1st Armored Div
6th Infantry Reg
3rd Infantry Bn
Headquarters Company #161

rubigo in quo speramus - "In Rust we Trust"
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 7:37pm
I see several IFFC members on the spreadsheet from Washington and Idaho. Someone take the lead and post a meet and greet or just a web chat. I hope to be up that way in the fall.
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 8:40pm
The Oregon Spring Fling is happening this weekend. https://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/2017-oregon-spring-fling_topic39358.html
2t2-crash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2t2-crash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 5:38am
There is a Washington Flat Fender group on Facebook that is worth joining, other than that I don't know if any others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>