Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Economy tractor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov. 2016 at 4:09pm
So what were the three attachments?
1946 CJ2A #23881
1953 CJ3b, nice!
1949 Jeepster
1947 Empire Model 90
1985 CJ10A
Spen "S" Utility trailer
Kubota l3400
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov. 2016 at 12:06am
Sorry. We were on the road. All I got was the side mounted disk that's in the photos and what I call a mold board or singletree plow. I dont know what the other was. It's possible it belonged to a guy who had the tractor for a while and
did some work to it.

Rick Estes
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2016 at 11:13am
I got more fluid drained out of one tire and decided to drive the tractor for the mail, about a half mile round trip. Before I got to the mail box the chain that was holding the disk to the raising and lowering ratchet broke and the disk dropped and started plowing the roadside/ditch! A farmer came along and we strapped it up temporarily. I replaced his strap with a hook and made room in the barn in front of Scabby for now. I'll post a pic after I resize it.
I also got a manual for the tractor from a place in Washington state- can't remember the name. Still haven't found a mower but the manual should help ID the correct one (s).
Rick Estes
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2016 at 11:29am
Ex
Rick Estes
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb. 2017 at 11:25am
Finally got several related projects done enough to get 'Frank" the tractor out of the shed and in the garden. Started on the second pull! Plowed great but need a better mechanism to hold the disk in position. Great power from such a small engine!

Rick Estes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12