Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1946 2A 11907 feeler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1946 2A 11907 feeler
    Posted: 17 May 2017 at 12:10pm
PM inbound...
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
jeep795 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep795 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:36am
I'd hate to see it go but I haven't had time to do anything with it in a few years.  It was pretty complete minus a few things for the column shift.  I bought a used transmission a few years ago to get all the internal parts to put the original trans back to column shift.  As far as I can tell everything is original.   I'll only let it go to someone that wants to restore it.  Not parting out.  I still have the frame tag but the other tags were missing.  I went through the transmission and transfercase years ago and started accumulating parts for the rear brakes.  Whatever parts I have for cj2a will go with the vehicle.  The body is rough and the frame had a lot of bubba work done to it from a previous owner.  Everything but the body has been stored indoors for a few years.  The body is still at my parents house in warren.  Shoot me an offer.  If you want to meet and see what I got hit me up either email or cell phone.  text is fine 413-426-6057 or robline3@gmail.com.  My name's rob.  I'm putting it up on here before I go with craigslist.  I'd hate to see the thing turn into yard art somewhere.

Here's the link to what was supposed to be a build thread....
 Post Reply Post Reply