Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

46 CJ2a Listed on ebay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 46 CJ2a Listed on ebay
    Posted: 01 July 2017 at 7:20pm
I just listed a 1946 CJ-2A on ebay. I have been using this for 40+ years and decided it needed a new home. It runs and drives, I used it to work in the woods and plow snow but now have other equipment to do that. It is getting tired and needs some TLC but is still functioning. It comes with extras, engine, complete tranny & transfer case, another transfer case, pto, windshield frame. I am in south western NY, Little Valley. Take a look at the ad, let me know what you think. If you have any questions ask them through ebay or here. I just want to find it a good home and open some space in my barn. (it has been under cover most of the time I have owned it)
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2017 at 5:07pm
Provide a link? I don't see it on eBay. 
woodsman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2017 at 7:20pm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1946-Willys-CJ-2A-/232393800257?
While rounding up the parts stored in my friend barn I also found a wood box with a lot of smaller parts. generator,  intake exhaust manifold, drive shafts, distributor, rack for valve train, etc. etc. . I also found the doors and canvas top but no frame. I did not sort through the box of parts but took a couple of pictures, I will try to add them to the auction.

Post Reply Post Reply