Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hope Yall Don't Mind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Willy M Willy M wrote:

Another plus for me is that I've never owned a flathead anything and I do seem to have this personality disorder that makes me get something with a "unique" engine in it and see if I can "improve" on that engine.  Already thinking a milled head, Weber 32/36 and a homemade header should do the trick.   

You'll wanna spend some search time over on the H.A.M.B. LOL
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
athawk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athawk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Lee (MN) Lee (MN) wrote:

Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

Originally posted by athawk11 athawk11 wrote:

You know,  I've never seen a 3A that smokes.    Seen lots of 2As that smoke like forest fires.

Just sayin...Shocked

More "fake news" put out by the 3A bias media ..... sad!

X2.... How bout 3A's leaking from the rear main , I've never seen that!, right Tim

Lee

Yah, you guys are right.  Dang leaky rear main.  Should probably pull that 2A engine out of my 3A.Big smile

Okay, that’s fake news.  It’s a GPW engine, but it may as well be a 2A.  Neither of them got the tolerances right…Until the 3A era.  

1- 1946 CJ2A   
2- 1949 CJ3A
Grumpy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug. 2017 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by athawk11 athawk11 wrote:

Nah, Stan.  I would never get offended by you.  It's all in fun.  Besides, you know I'll still take them out and get them dirty.  I just spend an inordinate amount of time cleaning them back up.LOL
Talk about fake news, I have never seen one of your Willys dirty. A little dusty maybe, do you still carry that west coast car duster with you? Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345