Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doodledad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2018 at 11:45am
She’s aged nicely! Thanks for sharing. 
46 2A 29938 (unrestored driver)
51 3A "Wilma"
55 3B Fountain
47 2A Yard Art
97 XJ “Lafaunduh”
00 TJ RockCrawler "Hooker"
13 Rubicon JKU "Alice"
48 C2A Eileen
00 TJ frame off resto “Stacy”
Freedom21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedom21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2018 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by wyocj2a wyocj2a wrote:

The seats will go, and I'm tall, so I'll have to do something to get the room I need(any ideas?).

Since you're seats will go, if you get stock seats you will have some more room than the thick backed seats that are in the picture.  Welcome aboard.
09 JKU
02 KJ
66 CJ-5
48 CJ2A "Lefty"
?? M416
wyocj2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyocj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2018 at 8:02pm

I'm only able to insert one photo at a time??
Larry
wyocj2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyocj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2018 at 8:05pm

I've got one more, then any further photos I post will be put in more specific areas that have to do with my issues I will have to address
Larry
wyocj2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyocj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2018 at 8:08pm

Ok, that's it. If there is a way to post more than one photo in one post, I'd love to know how. I'm going to be looking into the electrical first. It has an alternator, but it isn't charging, so I'll go into the manual and see what I can find out, bye for now
Larry
athawk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athawk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2018 at 9:16pm
Welcome.  Very cool 2A!

1- 1946 CJ2A   
2- 1949 CJ3A
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2018 at 9:33pm
Larry, to do multiples try posting one picture then move your cursor down to the bottom right hand corner of the picture then hit your ENTER key ( or whatever the key next to your L key (on my tablet it's an arrow instead of ENTER)

Hit it a time or two and it should give you a space below the first picture, then do just like you did for the first.

And just as a suggestion more than a couple in the same post makes the page sorta hard to read but thats not to say you can't.

BTW, welcome to the Page.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan. 2018 at 2:05am
Welcome to the page!

I see that you have the original driver's seat frame (or the back of it, at least) so if you dump the high back seat, you may just need new cushions for the original seat.  That is if Bubba didn't cut the seat frame up--which he usually does. 
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12