Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toronto needs your help guys!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb. 2017 at 3:38pm
There seems to be a couple of old threads dug up today and don't you know that men are supposed to be the only people that can't replace the TP?
uncamonkey
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb. 2017 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Unkamonkey Unkamonkey wrote:

...and don't you know that men are supposed to be the only people that can't replace the TP?

That has not been my experience as of late LOL
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
jeeper50 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeeper50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2017 at 1:00am
Just have him read all the strict gun laws the dummycrats have in the city of Chicago, Americas highest murder, killing rate for the past few years, but the lib news seldom mentions that. Take the legal guns away and only the criminals with have guns- they don't have to live by the same rules as laws abiding citizens do.

Just my $.02 , sorry if offended anyone .I can mail ya a participation trophy if ya like!

Belleview ol skool winch soon.
'48 CJ2A 283 V8 sm 420 granny low, tera low D18, overdrive,lockers

Texan at heart,Alabama by retirement

Sharky642 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharky642 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2017 at 1:56am
Jeeper50, Toronto is not full of guns unlike, I'm guessing what you say Chicago is.
In Toronto or rather in Canada, we are trying to avoid guns. Of course criminals can get their hands on guns, however it just becomes a lot harder if they are not as available as they are like in the US. Also, criminals tend to kill each other. I only know two people that have guns, both use them for hunting and both of them live outside of the city. I do not know anyone who has a hand gun. Why can't you guys understand that we really don't have the fears that you guys south of the border have. So the beauty of not being afraid is that we don't need guns except for hunting.
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2017 at 2:47am
Originally posted by mbullism mbullism wrote:

Originally posted by Unkamonkey Unkamonkey wrote:

...and don't you know that men are supposed to be the only people that can't replace the TP?

That has not been my experience as of late LOL

I always had the spare roll of TP on the bathroom sink for a party.
To go back to the OP. I have many guns and none were bought to shoot anybody. I suppose I could if I needed to but I'm into target shooting and developing accurate rounds. Having said that I have a .22 rifle and a .45 at arms reach and neither is loaded. "OK evil person, wait there while I find my bullets and load this thing" Actually, I have a soft ball bat next to the front door. If that doesn't work, I probably wont care afterwards anyway.
uncamonkey
WeeWilly View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeeWilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2017 at 3:04am
One major difference between Canada and the United States is the U.S. constitution and I am glad we have it.

Jim
47 CJ2A (Ranch Hand) 48 CJ2A, 48 Willys truck, T3C 3782, M274 (Military Mule)
jeeper50 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeeper50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 2017 at 1:43am
Originally posted by WeeWilly WeeWilly wrote:

One major difference between Canada and the United States is the U.S. constitution and I am glad we have it.

Jim

Amen!

Belleview ol skool winch soon.
'48 CJ2A 283 V8 sm 420 granny low, tera low D18, overdrive,lockers

Texan at heart,Alabama by retirement

rocketeer View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 2017 at 2:24pm

Jim

Thumbs Up
67charger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67charger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 2017 at 3:30pm
Canada is just getting mad because hockey is starting to turn into soccer haha. They aren't making gordie howes or Bobby orrs anymore.    talk about a change in subject.
SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 2017 at 7:06pm

Jim
Thank you, Jim! Couldn't have said it better myself...
46 CJ-2A #64462 "Ol' Red" (bought April 1969)(second owner)(12 V, 11" brakes, M-38 frame, MD Juan tub)

U.S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer(ret.)
U.S. Army Vietnam veteran and damned proud of it.

masscj2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masscj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 2017 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by jeeper50 jeeper50 wrote:

Just have him read all the strict gun laws the dummycrats have in the city of Chicago, Americas highest murder, killing rate for the past few years, but the lib news seldom mentions that. Take the legal guns away and only the criminals with have guns- they don't have to live by the same rules as laws abiding citizens do.

Just my $.02 , sorry if offended anyone .I can mail ya a participation trophy if ya like!

Maybe we should send the criminals from Chicago to Toronto and then they would wish they had them.
1946 CJ2a Dauntless aka Jalopy
1946 VEC stock
1981 CJ-8 5.3 LS
1966 CJ-6 SBC TUX
1968 CJ-6 225 V6
1974 CJ-6 4.2
1967 M-416
East Coast Modified CJ's
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb. 2017 at 11:12pm
There needs to be a third movie: "Escape From Chicago".
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
gmcjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmcjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb. 2017 at 1:01am
Yo Sharky...... I make you a deal!
I'll won't go to Toronto if you don't come to Texas!

But if you do might want to bring you own TP.......

Texas Toliet paper.....

Gary

51 CJ-3A
RICKG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb. 2017 at 1:18am
Ruff, Tuff and you crack me up Professor!LOL
I never met a mule I didn't like!
MC51986 "OD MULE" DOD 01-52
'50 CJ3A "Bucksnort".
Keep 'em Rollin'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12