Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Bantam Trailer - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hiawatha Trailer Question(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJDRMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hiawatha Trailer Question(s)
    Posted: 13 Oct. 2016 at 4:12am
I have just bought a Hiawatha trailer and cannot find a lot of information on them. I have tried to resize pics to post and cant figure it out. The trailer is in ok shape. The tail gate is not attached but by the way it was removed there's no doubt that it belongs to the trailer, the Hiawatha was painted over but you can make out the letters. It does have a serial number plate attached and readable. If there is any one who has more information about these trailers it would be much appreciated. If you PM me I will send the pics if you would like to see the trailer. Thanks
48cj2a View Drop Down
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct. 2016 at 11:26pm
I have a few Hiawatha's documented at the bottom of the www.bantamt3.com page

Send me your serial number and pictures.

At some point it would be nice if you would remove the data plate and also provide me the Bantam T3C Serial number on the back.

Art C USAF (Retired)

47 CJ2A #134955 Project
48 CJ2A #206759
62 L6226 Station Wagon #58167 10900
45 T3-C #191 Project
http://www.bantamt3c.com
http://www.48cj2a.com
SJDRMN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJDRMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2018 at 8:38pm
SJDRMN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJDRMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2018 at 8:42pm
I'm sorry for the very long delay in getting back with you all, but here are some pics of the Hiawatha that I bought in 2016. The trailer is in great shape with just minimal surface rust.
SJDRMN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJDRMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2018 at 8:24pm
SJDRMN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJDRMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2018 at 8:26pm
More Pics
 Post Reply Post Reply