Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Modifications from original
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horn
    Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:03pm
The original horn for my cj2a was all rusted out and in bad shape inside but I wanted the look of the original horn.All I did was I took the horn apart and removed the interior and sandblasted clean .Then I took a modern horn and wired it to the inside wiring so I could use the original outside connectors.The horn looks and sounds good.    

mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:06pm
beep beep!
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Gil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:09pm
It sound a little different because it inside the horn,almost like inside of a can.

Giles
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 4:17am
Originally posted by Gil Gil wrote:

It sound a little different because it inside the horn,almost like inside of a can.

Giles

I thought you were going to say it had a French accent.
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
 Post Reply Post Reply