Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I can't get on the 3A Page??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trijjicon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't get on the 3A Page??
    Posted: 09 Apr. 2017 at 12:26am
I hear the 3A Page is either down...then it was back up...then it moved?? I just tried & couldn't get on. I need some1 who has installed A Bestop on their Jeep. How did u get the channels  past that seam bump about half-way up the side? Where the two pieces of the door vinyl r sown together. Thnx... I really would like to have my doors on.
64CJ5 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64CJ5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2017 at 1:20am
I spread the channel with a large screw driver.  At the start of the channel I rounded and smoothed the edges.  It is still tight.
64CJ5 "Eeyore"
01TJ "Tigger"
52 M38 Severely demilitarized, "Popeye" The Coast Guard Jeep.
14 JK "Jake"
To Trust Government Defys Both History and Reason.

PUBLIC LAND Owner/User
dennisanvil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisanvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2017 at 3:54am
Originally posted by trijjicon trijjicon wrote:

I hear the 3A Page is either down...then it was back up...then it moved?? I just tried & couldn't get on. I need some1 who has installed A Bestop on their Jeep. How did u get the channels  past that seam bump about half-way up the side? Where the two pieces of the door vinyl r sown together. Thnx... I really would like to have my doors on.
how about stopping short hand on the page.
if you not on face book I find it hard to read. dennis
dennisanvil                   1948 cj2a, maker of tailgate hooks & hand forge iron ware
there not any knowen cure for jeep fever.
serial # 164136<
damar2yxr View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damar2yxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr. 2017 at 3:26am
The Cj3a page does not like you. They said the rest of us could go on...just not you. Sorry.
eat,sleep,jeep

Proud father of a Marine, Army Dentist, Navy Pilot and a Princess. LIFE IS GOOD!
43MB,47CJ2-A,48CJ2-A X2,70Jeepster Commando 1/2 cab,84CJ-7,
dennisanvil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisanvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr. 2017 at 3:29am
Originally posted by damar2yxr damar2yxr wrote:

The Cj3a page does not like you. They said the rest of us could go on...just not you. Sorry.
your are bad. haha
dennis
dennisanvil                   1948 cj2a, maker of tailgate hooks & hand forge iron ware
there not any knowen cure for jeep fever.
serial # 164136<
 Post Reply Post Reply