Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Product Review Forum > Electrical Group
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I just want to share..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowenuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I just want to share..
    Posted: 22 Mar. 2008 at 11:53pm
with all of you, whom might be interested in, or thinking about having your distributor refurbished to "like new" condition. while searching the interent a few weeks ago, I came across a site that offered partial and complete Auto Lite distributor rebuilds, including dwell/advance setting on a SUN distributor machine, and a 1 year warranty. I sent an email, and before you knew it, sent my distributor off deciding I would take a chance. Well, allow me to tell you, I received my distributor back today, and as we all know, visual is only half the issue, as it will be a little while before I have the chance to "run" this thing, but the thing is simply beautiful....So, if you are considering a distributor rebuild/refresh, i reccomend Kurt at www.willysdistributors.com ....very professional job...low

pic of my distributor ready to be boxed to be sent:

3 pictures of how it looks today:

and though Kurt offers newly stamped tags with whatever numbers you specify, he was able to reuse my original August 1945 (8 Z) tag:
45 #10012
45 #10033 ACM #47
45 #10163 ACM #188
57 CJ5    Dauntless V6, T-18 4-speed, D-44 rear/D-30 front, D-20 twin stick

hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar. 2008 at 12:06am
  Thanks for the site...Someday I will do another , when the dust settles.......Looks like brand new !!!
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
johnnybravo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar. 2008 at 1:05am
GOSH...really looks nice.  THANKS for testing the waters, thus far.  What was his price?  Please post your results after installation. 
Ret. USAR-Vet, 6-GPW's,, 1-M38 w/M-100, 1-47 WO "Jeep" 4X2 Wagon, several ruff CJ2&3A's, 1-CJ3B,
GaryArf View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryArf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar. 2008 at 2:03am
WOW, That really does look good....even if your Jeep sat in a museum and never had to run that looks good to me. I'm in that market down the road here, update how it works in the real world.
CJ2A #10021 #34692 #58500

Post Reply Post Reply