Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ID this bellhousing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr. 2017 at 11:47pm
Lol... I have to use my [/sarcasm] tags more... when I said send it I assumed you'd cover the shipping ;)  I have no current need or use for it, but should it arrive on my doorstep I would most definitely repair it and shelve it.  (A.k.a., don't throw it away)
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
cal.bar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal.bar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr. 2017 at 3:10am
Originally posted by mbullism mbullism wrote:

Lol... I have to use my [/sarcasm] tags more... when I said send it I assumed you'd cover the shipping ;)  I have no current need or use for it, but should it arrive on my doorstep I would most definitely repair it and shelve it.  (A.k.a., don't throw it away)

Good thing you mentioned it.  I had half a mind to ship the bloody thing to you.  I'll hang onto it for now.

Thanks.
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr. 2017 at 4:23am
I've had to repair many aluminum parts and a Helicoil is the best answer.
Not too expensive, sort of quick to do and you can have extra things to lose in your garage or tool box.
uncamonkey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12