Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Image properties not working correctly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 3:23pm
I'm having problems following this thread.  Chad, give me a buzz when you have time to chat.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
WeeWilly View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeeWilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 5:02pm
Sorry Chad, missed your response. I am using a PC laptop.

Jim
47 CJ2A (Ranch Hand) 48 CJ2A, 48 Willys truck, T3C 3782, M274 (Military Mule)
rocketeer View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 5:47pm
For clarification here are two images showing the problem. Note in the top image the list of images when scrolled fully to the bottom stops at swap_shock_plates.jpg. However there are many more images available as illustrated in the second image from File Manager from within the Member Control Panel. When scrolled fully to the bottom the actual last image is ws_pivot_plate.jpg. There is a problem with the Popup Image Properties when posting a reply since this latest upgrade.

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 7:08pm

Edited by russnj - 17 May 2017 at 9:36pm
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

ws_pivot_plate.jpg" height='427' width='640" />

teeringGear.jpg" height='427' width='640" />

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 7:20pm
This is too weird.

I am having the same problems .  From a mobile device (iphone), if you click on the tree icon you can't browse to an image.  instead, you get this box:

From a PC (Chrome), the browser pops up but you can't browse past an image starting with "S".

I am also not able to force it to post using the [IMG]\uploads\.....

This is over my pay grade.  

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 10:15pm
Jeff, another thing we didn't talk about earlier was another difference I've been noticing.

When making a reply, such as this in the Quick Reply window, when I get it all typed out and hit Post Reply it posts it fine but you can still back to the Reply box and it's still typed there too.

Causes no problem...it goes away when exiting the post, but it's another oddity that wasn't there before.

(maybe it's the Russians )   

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 10:21pm
Ok here's an oddity that just started...

The first page of this thread appears normal, second page everything is condensed down into half the width of the page.....I AM IN CLASSIC MODE.

It almost looks like it's a combination of Classic and Mobile mode.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:43am
yeah, I'll just have to see what you are seeing at the Reunion it looks normal to me. Hopefully we will get something back from the web guys soon.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 1:58pm
I'm viewing this on a Windows 10 laptop and the second page is all narrowed down for some reason. The 1st page is normal. I don't post pictures anymore as photo bucket is not my friend.
Huh, my reply went into the narrow version too?

Edited by Unkamonkey - 17 May 2017 at 2:00pm
uncamonkey
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 2:37pm
Yeah the narrow version functions (and actually 'looks' ) fine just odd in that it's not the way it's supposed to be.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

rocketeer View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:09pm
Yeah, I'm seeing the narrow version too now. While the text is OK, the right side of the images are cut off.  Confused

Edited by rocketeer - 17 May 2017 at 9:11pm
russnj View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russnj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by rocketeer rocketeer wrote:

Yeah, I'm seeing the narrow version too now. While the text is OK, the right side of the images are cut off.  Confused

This is fixed.

43 MB, 48 CJ2A, 50 CJ3A, 55 M38A1, 56 CJ5, 79 M151A2, M100 ,65 M416
rocketeer View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by russnj russnj wrote:

Originally posted by rocketeer rocketeer wrote:

This is fixed.

Thumbs Up
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:40pm
So no word yet on the new picture "upgrade" changes for mobile users?

Still not able to post anything from Image Properties page.

Changing avatars used to be easy as clicking on change avatar then it would take you to the ones you have on file.....not any more, you have to enter the HTTP address.

Just curious if there is a fix in the works or 'that's the way it is from now on'.   
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

rocketeer View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:25pm
Wondering the same thing. Confused
russnj View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russnj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 5:48pm
I have updated the case with the software maker, it seems to be a browser issue. I tried firefox on my android phone and it showed the image properties box.

I will update as soon as I hear more. Sorry!!! 

43 MB, 48 CJ2A, 50 CJ3A, 55 M38A1, 56 CJ5, 79 M151A2, M100 ,65 M416
rocketeer View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 9:53pm
Russ I've tried different browsers, including FF, on my desktop PC and they all have the same issue as illustrated above, you can only scroll down to "S" in Image Properties. I don't think it's a browser issue unless the software people only tested on IE which is essentially the least standards complient browser out there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>