Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inner windshield frame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captianpattson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inner windshield frame
    Posted: 06 Apr. 2017 at 3:40pm
Hi, I'm looking for an inner windshield frame in good shape. I had to  beat the crap out of mine getting it out of the outer frame, it was pretty rusted through to begin with and there had been some bubba repairs to it in the past. If you have one with good glass, all the better.
'49 CJ2A in fewer pieces than before
My Build Thread
georgegreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgegreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr. 2017 at 12:55pm
https://claz.org/classifieds?q=inner+windshield+frame $100 with brackets. In Tampa Florida
johnnybravo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2017 at 12:35am
Hey Captain, I looked at the add link and if you are looking for 2a inner frame, the one in Florida is incorrect. If you want to PM me your email I will send you two options for a 2a inner frame to choose from.
Ret. USAR-Vet, 6-GPW's,, 1-M38 w/M-100, 1-47 WO "Jeep" 4X2 Wagon, several ruff CJ2&3A's, 1-CJ3B,
jimmcld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmcld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:17pm
I have one for free in Denton, Texas
Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply