Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Bantam Trailer - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Modern Paint Colors Info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PackRat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modern Paint Colors Info
    Posted: 28 Sep. 2018 at 8:40pm
Does anyone have the actual names of the GREEN and the RED colors the factory used on the T3-C trailers? Mine is currently a kind of cream color which is OK for me since I tow it with a Desert Tan over Light Chestnut painted F-250. Not interested in restoring it at this point though.
GPW-17963 4/24/42
Ford F-250
Alaskan Camper
Bantam T3-C #21170
mickeykelley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickeykelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct. 2018 at 3:47pm
I'm curious if they used the same Presidential red that Willys used on their jeeps since they shared other components too.
rcrhea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcrhea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar. 2020 at 3:03am
If you take your project to a powder coater or a painter and they use the RAL color code system, the follow codes might help you:

RAL 3020 / TRAFFIC RED

RAL 6024 / TRAFFIC GREEN

RAL 9005 / JET BLACK

If you need touchup paint for RAL Colors, they can be found at the following website:
https://orbittx.com/

Edited by rcrhea - 04 Mar. 2020 at 2:03am
 Post Reply Post Reply