Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

more than one photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: more than one photo
    Posted: 02 Aug. 2016 at 11:31pm
How can I post multiple photos in one post?
Thanks
Rick Estes
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug. 2016 at 11:51pm
If you can post one pic, just repeat the same for the others. There nothing special you have to do.
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug. 2016 at 12:00am
Thanks, but after I preview the first photo if I click OK the post is published. If I don't click OK but upload the next photo it replaces the first one.
Ouch

Rick Estes
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug. 2016 at 12:33am
Rick,
I like to use a photo hosting site like Photobucket.com then you just copy and paste the url of each photo into your post.
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug. 2016 at 1:59am
After you click OK move the cursor to the very bottom right of the first picture, hit the return key a couple clicks.

That puts a space after the first picture, then just click on the picture icon and repeat what you did with the first picture.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug. 2016 at 11:05am
 Thanks for the replies. Soon as I finish this first cup of coffee I'll try again!Wink
Rick Estes
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug. 2016 at 11:58am
That did it! Thanks. I updated the tractor post.
Rick Estes
 Post Reply Post Reply