Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Product Review Forum > Body Group
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new windshield frame (eventually)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troykoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new windshield frame (eventually)
    Posted: 03 June 2014 at 4:45am
Eventually I will be needing a new windshild and was wondering if the Omix brand fit properly. I have read of fit problems. I see all the major online companies sell them. I assume they are the Omix brand. mine has been repiared a few times at the bend.
scoutpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2014 at 10:39am
Have you checked with M D Juan?
troykoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troykoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2014 at 3:59pm
I thought mdjuan and omix were one in the same.
BrianJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:49pm
Omix is a reseller of MDJuan products, but they are not the only reseller here in the states.  

Post Reply Post Reply