Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ohio Flat Fender Club??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ohio Flat Fender Club??
    Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:42pm
is there one??
2010 2 door jk,
46 Willys aka "Big Bird".
Dave
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:22am
Jet...There should be! I have asked many members from Ohio to head a OHFFC club up. No takers yet. Check us out here on the 2A pages, as well as the Internationalflatfenderclub.net. No dues, no BS just be the keeper of the email list in your state, and organizer of events in your area...It is Fun being  President though! Would LOVE to name an OHIO President! I am a big fan of German town in Columbus, and I have done the High Street Crawl....for what it is worth. It was a long time ago!Wink Say the word, and I will make you the Ohio Flat Fender Club President. 
I will PM you.
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 3:27am
Originally posted by Haines Garage Haines Garage wrote:

! I am a big fan of German town in Columbus.....

Just out there last weekend, went to Schmidt's.
Bob3b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 1:47pm
I'd do it, but I've got so much else going on with the reunion and my September show. I do have quite a list of guys in Northeast Ohio with Flatfenders. I believe I have close to 80 on my list.
1946 CJ2A #23881
1953 CJ3b, nice!
1949 Jeepster
1947 Empire Model 90
1985 CJ10A
Spen "S" Utility trailer
Kubota l3400
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:31pm
Jet,
I believe you have been volunteered!Big smile
Really, it's no big deal to be the president.  It just means you keep the email list so no spammers get it.  You don't have to do all the organizing, just be the POC for the club.  Any member can then be the POC for an event.
Go for it!  You will not regret it, I promise!
Lew
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:45pm
Let's think about it. There really should be a buckeye flat fender club. Or maybe the Ohio Flat Fender Club.
2010 2 door jk,
Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by jet jet wrote:

Let's think about it. There really should be a buckeye flat fender club. Or maybe the Ohio Flat Fender Club.

Would love to have you listed in the IFFC. Let me know. You can list the Ohio club how you like. 

When someone would like to represent Ohio...let me know.Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Bob3b Bob3b wrote:

I'd do it, but I've got so much else going on with the reunion and my September show. I do have quite a list of guys in Northeast Ohio with Flatfenders. I believe I have close to 80 on my list.

Bob, seems you already do what an IFFC Patrol President does. 
If you would like to represent in Ohio....Let me know as well.

No pressure on anyone! Its FUN! 
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:45am

may i ask what reunion and what show in september?
2010 2 door jk,
Dave
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Haines Garage Haines Garage wrote:

Bob, seems you already do what an IFFC Patrol President does. 
If you would like to represent in Ohio....Let me know as well.

No pressure on anyone! Its FUN! 

Bob3b,OFFC President ,it does have a nice ring to it !!!!! :)
2010 2 door jk,
Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:38am
Bob3b..... and perhaps Mr. Jet for VP?....
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by jet jet wrote:

may i ask what reunion and what show in september?

Bob has a get together at his place near the Akron-Canton airport. I have gone 2 years and it is a fun time.
 The reunion happened a few weeks ago in Hudson.

He will let you know more about.
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:59pm
Ok, how is this. Both Bob and I are attending the Marengo show in late July. If Bob agrees, maybe he and i can meet and discuss this to see how we can work together on this. Dont mean to be volenteering you for anything Bob, just maybe we can support each other in getting this started. I can not believe with what is the home state of Willys we do not have an OHIO FLAT FENDER CLUB. We need to correct that.
2010 2 door jk,
Dave
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 2:02am
Ok, seeing that the Michigan boys have a Flat Fender Club and I am a BUCKEYE (transplanted from Pa--lol) I just started an Ohio Flat Fender Club on facebook. not sure if that means i'm the President or not, but we now have a O H I O Flat Fender Club. lol. I'm an idiot !!!!! so what do i do now Lew???????????
2010 2 door jk,
Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 3:07am
Jet....I am announcing you right now as the OHIO Flat Fender Club President! Thumbs UpI will add you as such to the IFFC website.(let me know how your name should be listed) Internationalflatfenderclub.net. Gald to have you aboard....What is next is simply this Flattie, Flattie..and more Flattie! I hope that Bob will participate as well...He is a real Icon! 
Glad to have someone from OHIO step up! I am Haines Garage on Facebook, Friend me up! We are also working on getting the IFFC Facebook site rolling again. 
O H I O Glad to have you!Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply