Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Personalized Jeep T-shirts, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, MB
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Personalized Jeep T-shirts, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, MB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personalized Jeep T-shirts, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, MB
    Posted: 14 Feb. 2017 at 8:17pm
You can design a shirt to your liking or to highlight your jeep. I’ve posted some pictures of options I currently offer. I can do most t-shirt/text color combinations. I’m working on the Slat & GP grill. I will let you know when I can start making these. If you don’t see what you’re looking for or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

T-shirt Color: Olive, Grey, Other (specify color)
T-shirt Size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Text Color: White, Olive, Blue, Other (specify color)

Front Grill: MB/GPW, CJ2A-3A, Slat, GP
Front Text: Example -- 1942 GPW, MB, WILLYS

Back: Star, Invasion Star, Grill, USMC, 4 Wheel Drive,
Back Text: Choose a style –
1.     Hood Number
2.     My Jeep helped win a war. What has your car done?
3.     "Jeep is America's only real sports car.”
4.     Engineered for war Built for fun

Cost is S-XL $15.00 or 2XL-3XL $18.00. Shipping is $7.00 within the US. No additional shipping for a 2nd shirt.

Edited by 2/14Marine - 01 Mar. 2017 at 3:22am
2/14Marine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2017 at 8:18pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2017 at 8:23pm
Flatfender Ben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flatfender Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2017 at 4:00pm
Those look great.
Looking forward to ordering,will you be accepting credit card?
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2017 at 4:10pm
Nice!, are pocket T's available ?..... PayPal ok ?.

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2017 at 7:55pm
Any plans for a CJ3B? I'd like to buy a shirt for each of the jeep models that I own - That would be 4 shirts if I can get them all.  BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Thorfinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thorfinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2017 at 12:56pm
I'll be down for one when you're up and running. Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2017 at 5:51pm
I can do a pocket T. I should have the 3B grill done in the next couple of days. I will post as soon as I do.

I take either a check or paypal. 

To order just shoot me a message on here or email me at jhinojos_94@yahoo.com

Thanks
Javier
Frank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2017 at 5:59pm
To all,

I ordered two T shirts from Javier and they are perfect !

Good quality and look very presentable !

Frank
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2017 at 8:30pm
Since this appears to be low volume printing how would it work to send a shirt for you to print...do-able, not do-able? Just a thought.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2017 at 8:55pm
It depends on what you're looking for. Let me know what you're wanting. I might be able to help.

I will PM you my number if it's easier to talk on the phone.

Thanks
Javier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar. 2017 at 2:57am
I just finished the CJ3B Grill for those of you interested.

Javier
CJ2A-CT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ2A-CT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2017 at 1:04am
Just received my shirts from Javier, top quality shirts (mine are long sleeve) with Willys 1946 on the front and the large CJ2a grill on the back with USMC under and my service number. The same number that will be on the hood of our rig once it's done.  Very well done in Olive green with white printing. He will print whatever you want on these shirts and believe me it's quality work. Also had two done with our rigs name (Briar Rabbit) and the data plate number. You can't get more personalized than that.......
46 CJ2a 22786 Brer Rabbit, 53 Willys Wagon, 62 Willys Pickup building with son-in-law, Jason

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2017 at 4:31pm
Thanks Dana,
I'm glad you like them. Briar Rabbit is a very fitting name for a jeep.

Javier
CJ2A-CT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ2A-CT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2017 at 9:36pm
Javier, This is the reason it was named "Briar Rabbit". by a fellow forum member.. We found it in a briar patch in the woods.
46 CJ2a 22786 Brer Rabbit, 53 Willys Wagon, 62 Willys Pickup building with son-in-law, Jason
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2017 at 10:03pm
I am going to have to get a few. Now to decide what I want! LOL
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2017 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by CJ2A-CT CJ2A-CT wrote:

Javier, This is the reason it was named "Briar Rabbit". by a fellow forum member.. We found it in a briar patch in the woods.

What other name could it possibly have? LOL
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2/14Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2017 at 7:01pm
I made this shirt for Barry who operates www.farmjeep.com

If you haven't seen it you need to check it out. There is allot of great information.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>