Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Forum How To's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

posting video from photobucket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: posting video from photobucket
    Posted: 09 Oct. 2014 at 2:23am
I'm coming up a little short of getting this done. Managed to get the video to photobucket - copied the link - clicked on the hyperlink icon - that opened the box in the upper left hand corner and pasted in the link from photobucket - that opened another box that asked for a url address - and I don't know what that is or where to find it or even if I am going down the right path in the first place. I read the part about sometimes having to delete the http// (or something similar) and THAT I didn't try. Am I even close or should I wait for windows 10 to come out and hope it makes more sense?
T. Nick
If it's not broke, work on it till it is!

48 CJ2A #192834 "Grunt"
samcj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct. 2014 at 3:24am
A URL is the same as a web link.
Sam

1946 CJ2A   15292 ACM    6678

1947 CJ2A 122031 ACM 111989

Are Glass Bowl Fuel Pumps OE?
oldracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct. 2014 at 7:54pm
Thanks Sam, I have created the blue highlighted link to my video on photobucket (in the preview option) and it worked just fine. However, after viewing the video the option was left on the screen to open anything else on my computer. I'm using windows media player and I guess my question is - would this possibility be extended to anyone who clicked on the link or is it only because it is all open and running on my computer when I clicked on the link - in the preview box?     
T. Nick
If it's not broke, work on it till it is!

48 CJ2A #192834 "Grunt"
samcj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct. 2014 at 8:00pm
No, when the link to photobucket is posted on this forum, the only thing accessible through it will be Photobucket.
Sam

1946 CJ2A   15292 ACM    6678

1947 CJ2A 122031 ACM 111989

Are Glass Bowl Fuel Pumps OE?
 Post Reply Post Reply