Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

replies slow to post

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: replies slow to post
    Posted: 08 Jan. 2017 at 1:31am
I've noticed recently that it seems to take a little bit of time for my replies to process and get posted to the thread. Maybe like 30-45 seconds. Haven't actually timed it but it isn't like instantaneous, a couple of seconds, like usual. Anyone else or is it something on my end? No problem on other sites. Just here.
eestes1 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eestes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2017 at 1:15pm
I have seen that, but it's intermittent.
Rick Estes
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2017 at 3:59pm
The whole load up seems slower to me, not just replies but that could just be my tablet. But like you, it seems more this site than others at the moment.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2017 at 7:03pm
Same here but I don't find it a problem. Bought my 2A because I wanted to travel in the slow lane. The website should also represent that. LOLCool
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2017 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by rocnroll rocnroll wrote:

The whole load up seems slower to me, not just replies but that could just be my tablet. But like you, it seems more this site than others at the moment.

X2

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
russnj View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russnj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan. 2017 at 4:56pm
Looks like the server is running out of space, we will be renewing our hosting soon after that I can add more space.

43 MB, 48 CJ2A, 50 CJ3A, 55 M38A1, 56 CJ5, 79 M151A2, M100 ,65 M416
 Post Reply Post Reply