Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Role Call IFFC Presidents on the Pages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Role Call IFFC Presidents on the Pages
    Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 2:22am
If all Patrol Presidents of the International Flat Fender Club here on the 2A Pages would sound off, I would most appreciate it.
The list of Patrols needs to be updated.Big smile

Please state your Patrol name and its status
Also include any titled people in your patrol (VPs Treasurers, Etc.)

Any side notes of upcoming events or meets can be included.

Lets Roll...Call that isThumbs Up

hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 2:49am
NCFFC --HILLBILLY21  PRES. 

# 1 MAN  V.P.   SCOUTPILOT

IF HE PASSES YOUR TEST SATURDAY Wink   Big smileBig smile
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
Scott R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 2:13pm

The Michigan Flat Fender Club is alive and well. 

I'm reluctantly responding to this thread because as our Facebook page says: “The Michigan Flat Fender Club is an unofficial association with no dues, no rules, no mandatory meeting or rites of passage." Therefore there is no president or officers. 

Right now 20 people, scattered all over this great state in both peninsulas, have had their name added to the "members" list. When you include people that have liked our Facebook page, but are not on the list, we have about 30 flat fender enthusiasts that want to know when get-togethers are happening. 

I’m just the keeper of the list and the Facebook page. Please don’t call me the president. Dead

The link to our Facebook page is in my signature.

Michigan Flat Fender Club on Facebook

1949 CJ2A #221621

1965 CJ-5
kbjeepin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbjeepin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 2:16pm
PAFFC
Pennsylvania
37 members and growing.
Kyle Buchter President
www.paffc.org
http://www.facebook.com/pa.f.club.9?fref=ts
Events on website that I will be attending plus many more.
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 3:58pm
Colorado Flat Fender Club is here!  Lew Ladwig and the rest of the CFFC folks are ready to rumble!
Lew Ladwig, your humble CFFC president and IFFC president.
We have the Northern Colorado Mountain Run scheduled July 12,13,14th.  Lead by our fearless trail scout Bruce Walker!
Always a good time and lots of extra seats for those who are jeepless.

Edited by Lew Ladwig - 29 Jan. 2013 at 4:01pm
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Scott R Scott R wrote:

I'm reluctantly responding to this thread because as our Facebook page says: “The Michigan Flat Fender Club is an unofficial association with no dues, no rules, no mandatory meeting or rites of passage." Therefore there is no president or officers. 

Right now 20 people, scattered all over this great state in both peninsulas, have had their name added to the "members" list. When you include people that have liked our Facebook page, but are not on the list, we have about 30 flat fender enthusiasts that want to know when get-togethers are happening. 

I'm thinking this is a GREAT way to handle what you are trying to do here.

Instead of the constant roll call/status of members post thing here why not just open a Facebook page for your club, organization, patrol whatever it is thing?

That way it's all in one spot instead of scattered posts everywhere, it's all contained where everybody can check on it to their hearts content however many times of day they want to and it can be constantly monitored by the head poopa concerning current and upcoming events.

Seems to be scattered everywhere here....Organize on a Facebook page and there it is, all in one easy to find spot. StarStarStar

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
samcj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 5:02pm
That is a great idea, Chad! Clap
Sam

1946 CJ2A   15292 ACM    6678

1947 CJ2A 122031 ACM 111989

Are Glass Bowl Fuel Pumps OE?
F Bill View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 5:10pm
Yeah but I don't do facepop or twitbook or whatever... they need a real website. I outlasted myspace and the other upstarts, gonna have to see if I can outlast spacebook too. I already waste enough time.Now if I had one of them smarty phones maybe i'd be interested.  

Greetings from the president of the Coleman flatfender club, chief member, president, procrastinator, and garbage man here. (Total membership .....1 and I am in danger of being impeached by the membership ) Tongue

Carry on. Clap

If you haven't checked out the tech FAQ section, go to:
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/tech-faq_forum57.html
for a lot of great stuff you need to know!!

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by F Bill F Bill wrote:

Yeah but I don't do facepop or twitbook or whatever... they need a real website.

FBill, that is a real good suggestion too. Star

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 5:53pm
And, that is what this post is about. I am looking to round all th patrols that exsist on The 2a pages, update The list, And have The IFFC website upgraded. Look for it in The future. I still need all 2a pages partrols to confirm that they are here.
Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2013 at 6:05pm
Small, but still here, SDFFC President, John Trumpe, VP Morgan Neelands. Will try another annual run this spring, last one was all rain and mud-------YUK.
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!
Schimms15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schimms15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 2013 at 7:50am
Wisconsin here. President Luke schimmel members so far 1 working on more gotta find a way to keep a contact list some folks don't like the Internet.
46 2a
51 truck project named Karen
williamsmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamsmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 2013 at 10:00pm
Arkansas Flat Fender Club - Razorback Patrol, Marty Williams president. 4 members so far 2 in NWA 2 in south central.  I would go to Facebook but I have been fighting off bugs in my computer everytime I log in to it.
affc_1@yahoo.com or PM at this site
1946 CJ2A #72643

all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb. 2013 at 12:50pm
all4jpn-matt-virginia ffc is still kicking...although i think most of us arent wrenching due to the season...

i have been to the usual meetup spot a lot, and we have made some new trails for us to enjoy and expanded the main water feature..... next time..
46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb. 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by all4jpn all4jpn wrote:

all4jpn-matt-virginia ffc is still kicking...although i think most of us arent wrenching due to the season...

i have been to the usual meetup spot a lot, and we have made some new trails for us to enjoy and expanded the main water feature..... next time..

Glad to hear from you Matt, Hope all is well, haven't heard from you in a while. Thanks for signing onThumbs Up
all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb. 2013 at 3:05pm
alls well,,,just havent been on here much...Wink
46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project
Outback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2013 at 11:23pm
FFC of Manitoba is here also. No president or other officials as of yet. Just me managing things until membership grows someday so we can elect a President. LOL
We can be found on FB @ FFCMB and try to maintain an active presence there. Drop by and have a look, leave a note or 'Like' us and stay in touch.

Dunc

46 CJ2A # 16021 (Oakley)
05 TJ Rubicon (Prairie Prowler)
M101CDN trailer
Westman Jeep Assn & FFCMB
Manitoba Canada

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb. 2013 at 2:13am
Outback, I will, and thanks for signing on, Love the Great White North!. I am making sure the current list on the IFFC Website will be current and updated. For what its worth, You have my vote for PresidentThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>