Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking tow bar in Wisconsin and other stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking tow bar in Wisconsin and other stuff
    Posted: 15 Feb. 2019 at 12:06am
Hello folks,

Wondering if someone has a tow bar assembly that goes on the front bumper for towing? I am located between Chicago and Milwaukee. I do travel up to escanaba once in a while too.

Also looking for a bottom mount pto that allows for front and rear power take off - and as long as I am dreaming I am also looking for a winch for the front - pto preferred but if you have a period correct electric I will check it out. 

I may have 15" rims to trade along with possibly a plastic under seat gas tank, some rough fenders, and 2 front seats out of a 51 3a? 

I am not in a hurry and if you were considering coming to Flat Fenders in the Forest I could meet you there. Just need the tow bar prior to that weekend.

Thank you for reading!

Pete
Beep Beep!
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb. 2019 at 2:35pm
Hey Pete, I have a front pto driven winch available. I didn't know you were looking for one or else I would have taken it down from the shelf during jeeps in January. The controller isn't the bottom mount style tho.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Post Reply Post Reply