Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This Is For IFFC Annoucements?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This Is For IFFC Annoucements?
    Posted: 07 June 2013 at 4:50am
I just noticed this new sub-forum in the clubs section. Whomever added it, Let me say "Thank You". Thumbs Up 5(xer)

There is quite a bit of Club Banter that goes on here on the 2A Pages. I am a Fanatic about our club...as I am sure you all knowWink

I myself got involved with the IFFC because of my contact with IFFC President Lew Ladwig.. here!Thumbs Up I am sure that when I say this, I will have his backing . Big smile

Quote Haines Garage, IFFC VP..."The International Flat Fender Club is most Thankful for the CJ2A Pages. The CJ2A pages have the full backing and support of the IFFC." 

This site is a WEALTH of Historical and Technological Knowledge. And most importantly the PEOPLE whom are involved with the restoration of these old JeepsClapClapClap!
I am PROUD to be a member here!

As moderator of the InternationalFlatFenderClub.net site. I am currently creating a links page from our home page. The CJ2A pages will make the top of the list!

Best Wishes My FriendsThumbs Up

Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2013 at 3:44am
DITTO!  The IFFC really appreciates the support of the 2a page!  One thing I have found about Flat Fender guys is that they all just want to share their love of these old jeeps.  Thanks so much for helping the IFFC grow.  I think it is obvious how the IFFC patrols have grown and drawn many jeeps out of the barns to play with others.  I have recieved many emails from guys around the globe who have managed to find fellow jeepers near them via the IFFC concept.  Let me say many thanks to both Scott in Nebraska and Scott in the Carolina's as they have helped me get this idea out of 1st gear low range to running full RPM in high range, 3rd gear, and Overdrive!

Keep on trucking guys!  1/4 ton 4x4 trucking that is.

Lew
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
 Post Reply Post Reply