Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tool Roll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:17pm
Mike that is my thoughts.  Might look great in a trailer queened 2A/3A or some older resto'd car.
Thanks,
Brett
Fred Ashbrook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred Ashbrook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 1:23am
Hey Brett!

Those 2 zippered bags are working out great & I'm thinking I would like to add a canvas tool bag to the collection. If you end up with one that is not spoken for, please let me know. Did you get some flowers for your mother?   

Fred
Fred A
48 Lefty
Virginia

48 Lefty
birddog7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birddog7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 2:20am
Brett, Please put me down for canvas one. PM if you have an extra one thanks
Birddog
1945 CJ2A
1956 CJ3B
1946 CJ2A
1948 CJ2A
1948 CJ3A
1946 Bantam Trailer
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 12:49pm
I was so sew busy yesterday. I think that pun was intentional.
With this next run I'm am working on, I will have a total of 14 rolls available. So up to this point, everyone who has took a place in line should have one available.
I am thinking and hoping by midweek they should be all done and ready to go. I may sneak some machine time in today while the Mrs. Isn't looking.

Thanks all!
Brett
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 12:52pm
Cool Brett. You get my check?
2010 2 door jk,
46 Willys aka "Big Bird".
Dave
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 8:02pm
Dave,
Yes on the check.
Brett
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 8:10pm
Cool.
2010 2 door jk,
Dave
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:29am
I am about 1/2 way done with making this batch of 14 rolls. I'm thinking by the end of the week i should have them done. Sorry, still have a day job. I could make them them 1 by 1 but I'm finding it quicker to do one part of each roll at a time then moving on to the next portion.
Thanks for your patience.
Brett
Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:22pm
Way to go Brett! I just remembered the Red/Green show when he said "if she can't find you handsome, she ought to find you handy".  You definitely are a hands on fellow. Good with metal working too! I'll bet you fix everything that breaks in your world. A nice trait to have. Your tool rolls look very nice! John
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 3:42pm
Thanks for the kind words John.  Ya I have been guilty of trying getting the last drop out of things.
Joe Frazer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Frazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 3:54am
Very nicely done!

Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us - our Jeeps are certainly much
better off as a result!  Clap
Collecting any/all Kaiser/Frazer/JEEP literature/handouts/toys etc.
46 CJ2A
50 Jeepster
51 Pick-up
54 Willys Aero Hardtop
54 Kaiser Willys Darrin
56 Wagon
56 Factory Proto-type FC 170 Truck
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 7:17pm
Rolls will be done by this weekend.
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 7:28pm
Cool Brett. Custom parts and accessories like your tool rolls are just great. Glad you're into willys and share your talents with us.
2010 2 door jk,
Dave
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 4:42am
Ok, worked on these a bit more tonight and only have the straps to put on so these will be ready to get boxed up on Sunday and shipped 1st AM on Monday.  I have other obligations Friday and Saturday, but for sure shipped Monday. 
I made a total of 14 and I hope I have kept track of this right who wants one.
Here's the list I, I hope I have compiled this properly.  If any errors, let me know.

Misterberry not sure if you want one or not?
Scottyd911      1 roll paid, need to send.
ndrtkr              1 roll
jet                   1 roll paid, need to send
1955cj5           2 rolls
athawk11        1 roll
Fred Ashbrook 1 roll
birddog7          1 roll

That leaves 5 left available (one for me)

If you pay via Paypal, and you feel ok with it, can you please send payment it to 'family and friends'.  I wish to avoid the PP fees.  Im good for it.  These bags fit in USPS small flat rate boxes so the total to anywhere shipped will be $51.  If you buy 2 (Randy), I will see if I can find a box and get em both into one to make it cheaper.  
Thanks all!

Brett
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2014 at 3:35am
Rx'd your PP Fred, Thanks!
Brett
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 3:49pm
DONE! Theses are ready to go now.
Let me know all.
Brett
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 2:19am
I feel like these were made custom just for the small USPS box after having to figure the best way fold them. I'm starting to feel like a production line.
Brett

bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:48pm
Scott, Dave, Randy, Tim, & Fred
These should be at your door step on Wednesday.
Thanks!
Brett
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>