Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toy Hauler on Craigslist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toy Hauler on Craigslist
    Posted: 21 Jan. 2018 at 6:27pm
If anyone is looking for a toy hauler, and doesn't mind wrestling their county for a title, this may be a good deal.

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/rvs/d/2002-dutchmen-toy-hauler-295/6461726411.html

Katiedid
48 CJ2A Waltzing Matilda
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan. 2018 at 7:58pm
Thanks for posting, Katie. Do you know where it is? 30 mi. E of Ft. C can't be far from here.
  I've been hoping to find something like this, but I don't think this is the one I want. Overall, it's much bigger than I want, and the "garage" part almost isn't big enough. I think I want one with the garage not separate from the living space. More room could be provided for the jeep and getting around it for tie-down etc, and then more living space when the jeep is outside.
  Might make a good "flipper" though. I haven't done one yet, but as I understand it the Bond Title process in Colorado is not that bad for one who has the time to pursue it. Might make a good project for a retired truck driver. Wink  BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan. 2018 at 2:14am
I don't know any more about it Bruce. I thought of you, and Pop. Not many have the 12 foot garage which will fit my 2a, but maybe one with rear mount tires/cans won't fit. Don't forget my honey-do list! I'm ready when you are.   
Katiedid
48 CJ2A Waltzing Matilda
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan. 2018 at 3:42am
Thanks Katie. I haven't forgotten you, I just have a couple of things I need to finish up so I can get the Karriage in. I notice you remind me in a different tone of voice than you use on your brother! LOL  BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan. 2018 at 11:51am
LOL! Some brothers need gentle reminders, others need the reminder written on a 2 x 4. I try to choose wisely.
Katiedid
48 CJ2A Waltzing Matilda
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan. 2018 at 12:34pm
Looks like the trailer owner hired the same logging company you did Kate , never left a twig

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan. 2018 at 1:02pm
Hah! He does sound a little disgusted with humanity. Yup, I've been there, sometimes before breakfast.
Katiedid
48 CJ2A Waltzing Matilda
 Post Reply Post Reply