Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vancouver members?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damar2yxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vancouver members?
    Posted: 10 Apr. 2017 at 3:23pm
Hello! Any Vancouver, Canada members here on the forum? I know there are a few I just don't remember who you all are. I got some jeep parts I need to ship there for another forum member from South Africa. He will be in Vancouver in the June-July 2017 time frame. I honestly don't know what the shipping is like from the US to Canada in terms of costs and customs but our SA friend really needs these parts. My Best option that I have is to ship them to a friend in Seattle but that doesn't get it to Vancouver.
I know geography and Seattle isn't that far from Canada or Vancouver for that matter. I'd take someone just across the border even....or maybe someone who travels to Seattle on a regular basis even. The possibilities are endless and you'd be doing a fellow member a real solid.
For your trouble I could even send you your favorite American beer but thats probably illegal and then it just turns in smuggling and it could get real bad........Ouch
eat,sleep,jeep

Proud father of a Marine, Army Dentist, Navy Pilot and a Princess. LIFE IS GOOD!
43MB,47CJ2-A,48CJ2-A X2,70Jeepster Commando 1/2 cab,84CJ-7,
 Post Reply Post Reply