Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: dash light hood & window parts...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srlbotanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted: dash light hood & window parts...
    Posted: 15 June 2018 at 9:27pm
I'm looking for a couple random parts:

First: the small hood that goes over the dash light. Mine is missing, I'm hoping someone has an extra. 

Second: the passanger side windshield frame/arm. I need enough of a peice that I can patch in the tub mount. I'm hoping somone has a really bad windshield frame that they could cut a piece from...

Steve
1948 CJ2A - The Good Dog
1997 TJ - The Trail Rig
2001 XJ - The kids ride
chasendeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasendeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 9:52pm
I have a nice windshield arm. PM me a email or text number for photos.
Jay
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 11:38pm
walcks sells a new repop dash light including the hood.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
wadoyado View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadoyado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 11:55pm
Hi Steve, I have both items you can have. the arm is solid but dents Chasendeer's sounded better, but your welcome to them if we can ever get together! I know we're both been busy getting our 48's on the road. Should've taken Stans, GPJ approach to paint, I would have been able to deliver the parts in my jeep. Joe
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the jeep you've been driving all your life" (Mickey Mantle paraphrase)
srlbotanical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srlbotanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2018 at 3:36am
Originally posted by wadoyado wadoyado wrote:

Hi Steve, I have both items you can have. the arm is solid but dents Chasendeer's sounded better, but your welcome to them if we can ever get together! I know we're both been busy getting our 48's on the road. Should've taken Stans, GPJ approach to paint, I would have been able to deliver the parts in my jeep. Joe

Sounds like a plan Joe. You need to get over here so we can trade some parts! 
Steve
1948 CJ2A - The Good Dog
1997 TJ - The Trail Rig
2001 XJ - The kids ride
 Post Reply Post Reply