Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: early CJ2a Seat frame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schoolbuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted: early CJ2a Seat frame
    Posted: 25 Apr. 2017 at 6:20pm
Still Looking... needs to be short back seat.  Not afraid to pay shipping or travel.  I'll be driving from MA to Iowa in 3 weeks.  Jeep is almost done and the kids will need a seat...  thx.

After a few years off, I've restarted my restoration and should have it done in a couple months.

I'm in need of a solid, good condition, intact rear seat.  cushions not necessary.  

Thanks,
Shaun

Edited by schoolbuilder - 08 July 2017 at 2:42pm
Schoolbuilder
New Ashford, MA
'46 CJ2A #17033
cpt logger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpt logger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2017 at 9:34pm
It may help if you posted this in the "Wanted to Buy" section, it is 2 places below this "Items for Sale" section.

Also if you have some "extra" parts that you may trade for it, try the "trading Post" section.

IHTH, Cpt Logger.
schoolbuilder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schoolbuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2017 at 10:37pm
Thank you. I realized I put this in the wrong place. Fortunately, someone was watching and moved it for me. Thanks for that. Unfortunately, I already liquidated all my "unnecessary" parts and only have what I need to complete this project. Except of course, what I don't have...
Schoolbuilder
New Ashford, MA
'46 CJ2A #17033
 Post Reply Post Reply