Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wisconsin - no date - anyone game for an event?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wisconsin - no date - anyone game for an event?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wisconsin - no date - anyone game for an event?
    Posted: 19 Mar. 2018 at 12:52pm
Basically looking to see what kind of interest is out there for a weekend event in Wisconsin. No particular part of the State. If you would be interested then include preferred months and type of event

Swap only - like a one day idea
Camping weekend with Swap n ride
Other - please state your idea

What part of the State? 

Thanks!
Beep Beep!
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar. 2018 at 1:33pm
For me, I would most be interested driving my jeep with maybe a bantam trailer in tow to a low key gathering at a large camp area of some sort. I'd be interested in an event where we arrive somewhere in the state on a Friday late afternoon/evening, set up camp, and trade a few jeep trinkets around the camp fire. I don't want to spend hours loading an entire car trailer load of parts and have to set up and tear down a swap area. The next day, we go out for a trail ride for part the day, come back to camp and commence trading jeep stories and parts trade thing again. The next morning we say good by and go away. My most available time this year is June and July.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar. 2018 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Joe DeYoung Joe DeYoung wrote:

....I'd be interested in an event where we arrive somewhere in the state on a Friday late afternoon/evening, set up camp, and trade a few jeep trinkets around the camp fire.

And Joe has some of the nearest "trinkets" available.    

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
 Post Reply Post Reply